Friday, July 30, 2010

First of Many

Well, since it is my first entry in the world of blogging...I figured I owed you an idea of what you will find here on "Musings from Deep within the Humidor".  

I am a (for lack of a better term) middle aged male who refuses to accept I am the age I am.  I don't act my age, and I didn't buy a convertible(yet) or cover myself in gold chains...as for anything much more personal, check back to my posts...but this is not about my personal life, its about the thoughts and the things I enjoying doing.


I have thought about this for years but thought I might not have anything to say, but then it hit me - I DO!!!

This will be about things I love and admire....cigars, wine, whiskey, food, cooking, music, drums(have played for 30+ years), walks on the beach, photography (my new love), techy stuff, NASCAR, baseball, family, friends, cool events in Northern California and throughout California, the US and maybe even internationally, cool places to visit and what ever pops into my head as I let it roam through the humidor of life.

I welcome my followers and where this blog will take us.

No comments:

Post a Comment